AMD's Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Black Edition

By Koushik Saha on 23.11.07

Filed Under: , , ,


The "Black Edition" of AMD's Athlon 64 X2 5000+ features an unlocked multiplier. Unlike the first Black Edition model, the 90nm 6400+, the new processor is produced on a 65 nm process. As a result, it only draws about half as much power as the 6400+, and offers enormous overclocking potential. Pushed to its limit, this processor is faster than an Athlon X2 6000+ or Intel's Core 2 Duo E6550. Among today's CPUs, this $130 processor is unique in that its performance can be increased without having to raise either the FSB or the memory frequency, making it a safe choice for any AM2 board.

4 comments for this post

Anonymous

I purchased an album from itune store using my iphone. I want to copy those songs to my computer. When I try to sync the phone it says contents on iphone will be removed and replaced with songs from my iTunes library. But I don't have those songs in my itunes library. What do i do? Thank you



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Posted on January 1, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous

My friend and I were recently discussing about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS HomeBrow)

Posted on February 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous

So simply does not happen

Posted on October 16, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous

Who can recognize and tell what goods are sold on this locate: [url=http://senboyditi.chez.com]one klick[/url]
Thanks against waiting!

Posted on November 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM